The Concentration Fraction is the Analysis Range of the nanopore as entered in the Measurement Plan.
To add a Concentration Fraction:
- Select all relevant sample files (tick the associated check-boxes).
- Right-click on any of the selected SAMPLE IDs.
- Select Concentration Fraction.
- Input a lower and upper size limit in nm.
- Ensure that the "Apply to all viewed datasets" is selected.
- Click on the tick to apply the Concentration Fraction.
- When a fraction has been successfully set, a triangle can be seen to the left of each data set - clicking on it details the fraction that has been set.
- Any changes to sample details will need to be recalibrated to reflect changes made.
- To view the Concentration Fraction, click on the arrow beside the Sample ID.
- To edit the Concentration Fraction, right-click on the Concentration Fraction.