Data Recorded using a Capture Assistant
- Data files recorded using a Capture Assistant are saved within the appropriate assistant folder in the Izon Data folder on the C: drive.
- The file type is .idfs and this file contains all the raw and processed data for all recordings within the measurement.
- On completion of a measurement within an assistant, the data is automatically processed and calibrated data is displayed in the Analyse Data tab.
Data Recorded using Classic Capture
- Data files recorded using Classic Capture are saved within the Izon Data folder on the C: drive.
The file type is .idfs and this file contains all the raw and processed data for all recordings within the measurement.
- On completion of a measurement within Classic Capture, the data is automatically placed in the Data Files window under the heading Unprocessed Files. This data will need to be processed before it can be viewed.
Data Recorded using an Earlier Software Version
Data is back compatible with earlier versions of Control Suite Software.
- Charge Analysis calculations are currently external to the Control Suite Software.
- Charge Analysis is an advanced method and completing basic training is a prerequisite before attempting to run charge analysis measurements. For some cases, protocol for charge analysis measurements needs to be modified slightly compared to the protocol established for size and concentration measurements.
Please contact Izon Support to get the Charge Analysis Template and associated instruction manual and to start a discussion about your sample and how it can be modified for a charge analysis measurement.