f your measurements are interrupted mid-sequence, you may be able to resume your measurements if resuming is done within the 10 minutes window. To resume measurement:
- Return to the Home Menu.
- Select the appropriate Assistant.
- Click next on the introduction screen until the Measurements Settings window appears. Select "Load Measurement Plan".
- Loading the saved measurement plan will bring up the option to cancel, resume, or create a new measurement plan. Select Resume Measurement Plan.
- The software will prompt the user to check that the settings are identical. Specifically:
- Check the nanopore listed matches the one loaded on the instrument.
- Check that the investigation matches the one listed.
- Check that the stretch has not been changed
Click OK, and the measurement schedule will start from the point where it was interrupted.
This function CANNOT be used to pause a measurement for a long time, e.g. to go to lunch and start again. The pore state is likely to change over time and the sequence will become invalid - it is better to start again.
Resuming a measurement plan that has been closed for more than 10 minutes will give an error message and will need to be recorded from the beginning.