qNano & TRPS Measurement
Control Suite Software
Automatic Fraction Collector (AFC)
qEV RNA Extraction kits
How do I save any changes made to the sample file or a group?
For a single data file
To save changes made to a single data set:
- Right-click on the SAMPLE ID.
- In the menu, click SAVE DATASET.
- The text colour of the Sample ID and the Group name should change from red to black to indicate changes are saved.
For a group file
If unsaved changes exist, the Group name and/or the Sample IDs within the Group will appear in red text. To save changes:
- Right-click on the GROUP NAME to bring up the GROUP MENU
- Select SAVE GROUP. The first time a Group is saved, a SAVE AS dialogue window will appear. Confirm or change the File Name and Save location.
- Click on Save. All subsequent group changes will be saved to this location.
- Once saved, the group name will revert to black text.