The Exoid Control Suite Software
qNano Control Suite Software
Automatic Fraction Collector (AFC) V2
Automatic Fraction Collector (AFC) V1
qEV Concentration Kits
qEV RNA Extraction kits
How do I open recorded files?
To open additional data files
- Click the Open Data Files button (located in the main ribbon).
- Locate required file and double-click on the filename or click Open.
- Unprocessed files will be added to the Unprocessed Files folder.
- Processed files will be sorted under their investigation name and sorted into the Sample and Calibration files.
- Group files will be loaded under their Group name.
To open more than one file within an Investigation folder
- Click on the Open Data Files button.
- Select an Investigation Folder.
- Click on the drop-down list next to the Open button and select Open All. All files in the investigation folder will then be opened.
The Control Suite Software can open a maximum of 50 files at a time, the Izon Data Suite can open up to 100 files at a time.
To open files recorded on an earlier version of Izon's Control Suite Software (non .idfs files)
- Click the Open Data Files button.
- Change the file type from Data Archive to All Izon Data Files.
- Navigate to the appropriate files and click Open.